Strange things have happened since the mysterious neighbours have moved in. Pets have gone missing, children stopped playing outside, people began putting their houses up for sale left and right. You find yourself in their house, and must solve your way to safety.
Puzzle Horror game made during PegJam 2016. Theme was "There goes the neighbourhood!"
New Year's Build now available!
- Fixed a few bugs (no more breaking infinite ketchup bottles)
- Added an extra minute to run away from the bad man
- Updated engine (so it should run a little better!)
- Added credits screen
- Cleaned up some UI elements
- Reduced download size by ~20 MB
If you've already played through the game, nothing was added in this patch, so don't feel obligated to play through again!
Controls (Keyboard) -
Movement: Arrow Keys
Confirm/Select: Z, Enter, Space
Cancel/Menu: X, Escape
Controls (Mouse) -
Dash: On by default
Controls (XBox 360 Controller) -
Story / Designer -
Josh Grand (@faelimjg)
Artist / Sound Direction -
Shera Starr (@anocturnaldream)
RPG Maker MV Plugins -
Yanfly Engine Plugins
Terrax Lighting System
Songs / Sounds (from freesound.org) -